If you ever wondered how you can straighten your teeth without braces, now is the time to take advantage of this limited time special:
$1,000 OFF INVISALIGN
Offer expires: 01/31/2017
* Some restrictions apply
- An alternative to traditional wire braces, the customized, clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You wear each set of clear aligners for about one to two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move- little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position we have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Our office about once every six weeks, to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages between 9 to 16 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
You’re probably wondering, “How much will Invisalign cost?” Although many believe Invisalign to be more expensive than traditional braces, it’s not. Invisalign costs about the same as traditional wire braces (about $5,500 on average, depending on the level of treatment needed).
So if you have ever concidered braces why choose uncomfortable metal braces when you can take advantage of a comfortable, removable, and most importantly, invisible orthodontic solution for a comparable price?schedule a appointment to take advantage of this cutting edge tecnology and of this great offer.
Please give us a call if you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance whatsoever.
Plymouth Meeting Dental Associates